|Indiewire will provide updates of our predictions for the 87th Academy Award nominations through January 2015, when the nominations are announced.
Here are our predictions for the Best Cinematography, where last year's winner -- Emmanuel Lubezki -- the absolute frontrunner. Just as he did last year with "Gravity," his work in "Birdman" opened the Venice Film Festival to universal acclaim and it's hard to imagine it not getting him another nomination, if not another win. But we haven't seen "Unbroken" -- a potential force to be reckoned with.
Check out our predictions in other categories here.
1. Emmanuel Lubezki, "Birdman"
We Haven't Seen It Yet, But He Sure Has a Lot Going For Him:
2. Roger Deakins, "Unbroken"
Strong Contenders In a Crowded Field:
3. Bradford Young, "Selma"
4. Dick Pope, "Mr. Turner"
5. Hoyte Van Hoytema, "Interstellar"
6. Benoit Delhomme, "The Theory of... [...]
Read it at indieWIRE ....
- M. Night Shyamalan Thriller 'The Visit' Gets Fall 2015 Release (2 years ago)
Best of Enemies
Paulo Coelho's Best
The Second Best
The Best of Me